Wednesday, November 30, 2005

CCF site down

Unfortunately, it appears that the CCF site (www.catholic-forum.com/forums/) is down. From emails I have received (thanks Mary & CarolSel) it would appear that it has been down since at least Tuesday night - 8:59 PM CST 11-29-05.

On Wed. morning (~ 8:30 am) I contacted Liturgical Publications who hosts the CCF site and spoke with a tech guy named Jack. He was unaware of the problem but promised to send an email to GregD, the webmaster to make him aware of it. He took my phone # & promised to keep me posted on what was going on.

He did say that Greg does this in his spare time. That may mean that it will be down for a little while given the fact that he was working 3 "real" jobs the last I heard to support his family which included 10 children at the time.

Hopefully he can get things back to "normal" relatively quickly.

May Jesus Christ be praised!

Your brother-in-Christ,
Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home