Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Check out the new temporary CCF discussion forum

We have a temporary discussion forum on EZBoard to tide us over until the real CCF discussion software is up & running.

I think it is easier to view & discuss things than on these blogs.

If you are already an EZ-Board global member you won't have to register. If not doing so is pretty easy and free.

It is obviously in pretty rough form, but still servicable, I think.

Check it out at:

http://p066.ezboard.com/bcatholiccommunityforum
=============
Note: ezboards apparently "nuked" the site for some reason. You can still view it (but not post to it) at: this link via Google's cached copy. (thanks Google).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears that our EZboard account has been "nuked". I wonder if it was because it had been inactive for awhile, or if it was because it pointed to our CCF site. Whatever. If the problems at CCF persist, perhaps I'll try to set up another. For now, I guess we'll need to use this as a temporary meeting site.

CCF_Jeff

P.S. I'm trying to relocate my Blogger username & password as I haven't used this site in awhile and apparently my memorized info won't work anymore.

Wed Nov 30, 08:31:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home